Thank you for choosing Truck2290. By clicking “Ok”, you have read and agreed to our terms & conditions of use. Also, you need to agree that you will be responsible for any further compliance with applicable laws.
In case, if you fail to agree to any one of these terms, you are not granted in using/access to our website. Also, ensure that the content provided on this website is protected by applicable copyright & trademark law.
Terms of Conditions & License Grants:
Truck2290 grants permission:
- To use the software to prepare business tax returns for your business after proper registration
- To file tax returns electronically after applicable payment
- Qualified tax preparers use truck2290 for filing client’s business tax returns.
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the software for any commercial purpose
Note: The license grants can be terminated if in case you violate any of these terms at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Truck2290 software & service are provided “AS-IS” and make no warranty. Disclaims all guarantees, express or implies, merchantability,
quality, timeliness, title, & non-infringement. Doesn’t warranty software or services free from bugs, viruses, interruption, and other program limitations.
Limitation of Liabilities & Damages
Truck2290 doesn’t audit nor verify any info you provide & not responsible for disallowed deductions or credits. Furthermore, we are not
responsible for additional taxes, and penalties assessed as a result of incorrect/incomplete/misleading info you gave to prepare tax returns.
Therefore, except for calculation errors, the entire cumulative liability will be limited to the amount paid.
To the maximum extent, Truck2290 is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or exemplary damages related to business.
User ID & Password Security
Maintain your User ID & password confidentially as you are the only one to use your login credentials. Also, don’t permit or allow other persons to access
your user ID or password since you will be responsible for the use of software under your user ID. Truck2290 will not disclose your password when forgotten.
- No refund for the tax returns transmitted to the IRS.
- Notify within 5 business days from the payment date for a duplicate payment refund.
- No money back if the federal agency dismisses your filing return based on processing.
- Refunds are credited directly to the Truck2290 wallet.
- Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days.
- Also, extra charges if you change your EIN, and Form type, after paying & submitting the tax return.